Service & Support
D&H Distributing is a leading technology distributor of Computer Products, Consumer Electronics, Home & Outdoor, Gaming, and Sports & Recreation offering end-to-end solutions for today's reseller and retailer and the clients they serve across the SMB and Consumer markets.
Starting in 1918 as a small business retreading tires followed by 99 years of distribution experience that spans the days of the first color TV, the first home PC and the first gaming system, D&H is rooted in the tradition of taking a hands-on role in helping our customers and manufacturer partners achieve their goals. Every customer, regardless of size, is given their own dedicated account representative who functions as their personal, knowledgeable industry consultant, working more like a partner participating in our customers' ongoing strategy than like a salesperson.
With every partnership, D&H welcomes the opportunity to discover untapped potential. As a vendor, we invite you to learn about the expertise, dedication and capabilities that have proven success for almost a century. We're here to deliver new business, new markets and new customers. The bottom line - D&H creates demand.
D&H has an expansive inside and field sales team versed in learning the ins and out of every product line carried as well as the intricacies of each account's business. There's a reason why our customers prefer to do business with us.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, account-dedicated inside and field sales teams with an average rep tenure of 9 years
- Our sales approach is consultative. When our customers succeed, we succeed.
- Category and Solutions Specialist Teams
- D&H Concierge Service
- Diverse customer segments and key partnerships with industry associations and buying organizations
- D&H offers our vendors no-charge floor days, no-charge pass through
- The Vendor Product Showcase area on the sales floor allows our vendors to display their latest products.
- Free technical support is available to all D&H customers.
- Expertise in expanding product breadth within accounts
- The D&H Licensing Desk helps to develop ideal software solutions for customers and is the only Microsoft Certified professional licensing team in the industry.
- Our sales reps work within a powerful CRM system that allows them to foster the relationship with our customers and work together to uncover new opportunities.
We pride ourselves in customized programs, campaigns and initiatives to fit your goals, objectives and needs. While others develop a cookie cutter approach, D&H's in-house team is known for a unique and creative methodology every time.
- Monthly direct mailers, premier trade magazine positioning, daily e-communications, and a comprehensive web site developed by our in-house art department and web design teams
- Technology tradeshows across the country provide opportunities for vendors to interact with resellers and retailers through educational seminars, booth and product showcases, hands-on demos, and face-to-face time.
- Participation in national and regional trade shows, buying events and road shows
- Vendor-specific strategic marketing
- True-to-cost advertising
- Recognition and accolades in delivering our manufacturers' diverse go-to-market strategies
- Consistent success in new vendor, new product and special program launches
D&H works closely with existing and new customers to offer the best possible terms to help build up their purchasing muscle. With a focus on customer relationship management, our goal is to cultivate, retain, and service our customers while growing your sales, and protecting your receivables.
- Regular credit promotions offering both extended terms and larger credit lines to qualified customers
- Financing, flooring, leasing, pass through deals, joint purchase orders, electronic payments
- EDI and manual invoicing
- Account Receivable management; Risk management
- Robust online customer account tools including free online invoice payments via our proprietary D&H PayNet system1
- Dedicated, personalized credit representative
- Flexible credit terms to meet any customer's need including over 60 unique terms
- Financial partnerships with all the major inventory finance and leasing providers like GE, IBM, DLL, Castle Pines, Marlin Leasing, and GTF
- Purchase order financing/assignment
- All new customer apps are processed in less than a day and mailed a welcome packet the same day.
D&H's IT Department prides itself on providing a first-class service to all of our business partners. With a well experienced department of highly qualified IT professionals, we continue to move our technologies forward by investing in our infrastructure, applications, communications, and most of all our co-owners. Our ongoing strategy is to continue to make significant investments in all aspects of IT that will support both D&H and our business partners.
- D&H believes reacting quickly to customer and vendor needs is critical and our ability to do so sets us apart from our competitors. With this in mind, the D&H IT department is fully-staffed with internal Project Managers, Business Analysts, Software Developers, and Quality Assurance specialists that are all D&H co-owners vested in our success. We do not rely on outside consultants to make time-sensitive system enhancements.
- Testing system changes before they are made "live" is perhaps the most important step in developing software. D&H recognizes this and has a Quality Assurance team solely dedicated to ensuring our software changes are free from defects and meet our high standards.
- We employ proven Disaster Recovery procedures - with multiple layers of redundancy - to ensure that our systems are performing at maximum capacity.
- D&H understands the importance of integrating with external systems through EDI. Our EDI Analysts are experienced with complex EDI maps and have fast-track processes in place to become transactional with a minimal amount of time invested.
- D&H co-owners in the IT department are continually building their skill sets by attending trainings, workshops, and user group meetings. The investment in these areas means that we are up-to-date on the latest technology and IT practices.
- The IT department is of crucial importance in all areas of our business and is proud of its role in developing trend-setting and award-winning applications like DandH.com and the D&H App for iPhone® and iPod® touch.
Our web site continues to receive high marks in the industry. Whether our customers are searching, ordering, tracking or visiting, DandH.com brings our partners up-to-the-second inventory, rebates, pricing, promos and a wealth of resources, all day, every day and night.
- DandH.com is secure and password protected allowing access to only reseller customers
- Enhanced search capabilities exist to allow customers to find products faster and easier
Convenient ordering features:
- Customers can set alerts so that they receive an email when product becomes available
- Customer watch lists make ordering quicker and easier
- Real-time visibility into inventory is available to all customers
- Our order tracking feature allows customers to research past orders and even copy previous orders for convenient reordering
- New Products & Promotions pages provide customers with up-to-date information on the latest technologies and promotions
- Customers can search by manufacturer and find products, comprehensive vendor programs, promotions and resources
Check out some of the exciting programs & resources D&H has to offer!
The Partner Services portal delivers one area for customers to find customizable marketing resources and various assets to help promote the products they're offering to their clients
Our D&H Solutions Lab online technical trainings offer our customers a hands-on approach to the latest products and solutions
D&H TV is an online video training tool to increase our customers scope of product knowledge
With D&H Incentives, customers earn reward points on qualifying purchases.
The Mobile Optimized Website allows our customers to search, shop and manage orders from any smartphone.
The Deal Spot page delivers closeout and overstock products as well as refurbished models to help move through inventory
What's Trending provides updated information to customers on the latest products being viewed and purchased by other customers similar to them.
The D&H Specialist Team has all the information for our customers on the latest programs, promotions and manufacturer details.
Licensing University is our customers source for licensing resources at D&H!